Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
1. The administrator of personal data according to Art . 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ( hereinafter referred to as " GDPR ") is a company X - scooters sro . Company registration number 08620750 with its registered office at Šumperská 222, Rapotín , 788 13 ( hereinafter only : " administrator ").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Address : Šumperská 222, Rapotín , 788 13
Telephone Number : +420 602 556 222
3. Personal data to mean any information about an identified or identifiable natural person ; an identifiable natural person is a natural person , which can be directly or indirectly identified , in particular by reference to specific identifier , for example, the name , identification number , locating information , network identifier or to one or more specific elements of physical , physiological , genetic , mental , economic , cultural or social identity of that natural person .
4. Administrator appointed envoy for the protection of personal data .
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. Manager handles personal data , that you had provided and / or personal data , which the administrator gained on the basis of the fulfillment of your orders .
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract .
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
· performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art . 6 par . 1 point . b) GDPR,
· the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing ( especially for sending business messages and newsletters ) pursuant to Art . 6 par . 1 point . f) GDPR,
· Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing ( especially for sending business messages and newsletters ) according to Art . 6 par . 1 point . a) GDPR in connection with § 7 par . 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On some services of the information society in the case , that not to order goods or services .
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
· settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator ; when ordering , personal data are required , which are necessary for successful execution of the order ( name and address , contact ), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract , without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator ,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities .
3. From party administrator does the automatic individual decision within the meaning of Article . 22 GDPR. With such a treatment you gave / and their explicit consent .
IV. The period of storage of data
1. The administrator stores personal data
· for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships ( for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship ).
· over time , than it revoked the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of marketing , the longest 15 years, as if personal data are processed on the basis of consent .
2. After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data .
V. Recipients of personal data ( subcontractors of the controller )
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
· involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract ,
· providing services operate e- shop and other services in connection with the operation of e- shop ,
· providing marketing services .
2. The administrator does not have the intention to transmit personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or international organization .
3. Operated services , providing marketing and support services
· Google Analytics - Records cookies and web usage
· Google Adwords - Records cookies and web usage
· Google purchases - request a review , records email if you accept to process orders
· Heureka - records purchase conversions and email for the " Verified by customers " service
· Zboží.cz - records purchase conversions and email
· Sklik - records cookies, web usage , purchase conversions
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
· the right to access to their personal data in accordance with Art . 15 GDPR,
· the right to correct personal data according to Art . 16 GDPR, or restrictions on processing according to Art . 18 GDPR.
· the right to delete personal data according to Art . 17 GDPR.
· the right to raise an objection to processing pursuant to Art . 21 GDPR a
· the right to data portability according to Art . 20 GDPR.
· the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art . III of these conditions . You can revoke consent at any time in your own customer account .
2. Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in the event , you will think , that was violated your right to protection of personal data .
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data .
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form , in particular, secure / encrypted access to the web, encryption passwords of customers in the database , regular updating of the system , regular backups of the system .
3. Manager says , that the personal data they have access only by him authorized person .
VIII. Final provisions
1. Sending orders from the Internet order form, you confirm , that you are aware of / and with the terms of protection of personal data and that is the whole range of acceptance .
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form . By checking the consent confirm , that you are aware of / and with the terms of protection of personal data and that is the whole range of acceptance .
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions . The new version of the terms of protection of personal data shall publish on its web site and at the same time you send the new version of these conditions, your e- mail address , you 're the administrator provided.
In the event of any discrepancies between the Czech and English versions, the Czech version shall prevail.
These conditions take effect on December 1, 2019.